Monday, May 23, 2011

Why Background Music Makes Every Project You Touch Phenomenal!

The other day I was carousing the Wal-Mart of music stores (Guitar Center) for some inspiration and ideas for a new kit I'm about to start building and happened upon a drum set that advertised 100% maple shells. The thing that struck me funny is that the drum set was only $599 for a complete drum set with mounting hardware (kick drum, 3 toms, and a snare drum). I just couldn't believe my eyes, this set looked great, and for that price I was beginning to wonder how in the world I would be able to compete with a great looking drum with "100% maple drum shells" that could be purchased for less than half of what it takes me to actually build a similar drum set...

Michelangelo
internet articles
Ab Lincoln
internet articles
Paul Cezanne

No comments:

Post a Comment