Friday, June 3, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Slips Out Of Rehab To Go Shopping

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve heard from or seen Lindsay Lohan out in public since she was ordered to spend the rest of the year in rehab at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, CA last month. But … she’s back. Lindsay managed to get leave from her rehab center so that [...]

Last night I got together with Tam, Ollie, Rob and Caleb for an impromptu zombie movie party that we planned when we all hung out together last Monday night. For the most part, we kinda just hung out and talked but we did make some time to watch the hilariously funny zombie film Fido:




Apparently Fido wasn’t well revived when it was released in theaters back in 2006 because it wasn’t really promoted very well. Set in the 50′s, Fido tells the tale of a world where people keep zombies at pets/servants/whatever. It’s a pretty good movie and I think many people would’ve loved to have seen it in theaters but, again, I myself never knew it existed until last night. It’s worth seeking out … we all loved it.


I don’t have big plans for tonight just yet … I’m in desperate need of a haircut so I have to take care of that. I’m sure David and I will be able to think of something fun to do on our Friday night. It’s the weekend, y’all … have a great one!



Michael Jackson
internet articles
Henri Matisse
Announcements for everyone
Rene Magritte

No comments:

Post a Comment