Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Villainous Loki Shows Up On The Set Of The Avengers

Early last week we saw the first photos of actor Chris Evans in costume as Captain America on the Cleveland, OH set of the upcoming superhero film The Avengers. Last weekend, we saw the first photos of actor Chris Hemsworth in costume as Thor along side Evans on the Avengers set. Today we get to [...]

The third season of Glee will return on Fox on Tuesday September 20 and today we get our first look at the first promo video for the show. As you can see below, dodgeball is the theme of this new promo video and Sue Sylvester is the one in control. Altho the clip doesn’t show any footage from the new season, it’s a pretty fun little promo that I think is worth watching. Check it out below.




I really love that they used the Go-Go’s song We Got the Beat for this first season 3 promo video. That said, I’m very worried that Glee will no longer be must see TV for me anymore. I started to lose interest last season so, yeah, they’re gonna hafta work hard to keep me as a faithful watcher. This clip is fun tho. It reminds me of why I liked the show in the first place. We’ll have to see if they can bring it in season 3 … or not.



[Source]




referenceur seo
internet articles
Vehicules
treatment of acid reflux
herb garden plans

No comments:

Post a Comment